I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Mojo Christmas party - Dec. 13th

Well, I've got my computer back. Not sure if it's any better. I'm still seeing some problems but that's for another post...heh heh..

Our Mojo biker group got together for our annual Christmas bash of holiday cheer. It was a good time. I think we're all getting old. Even though we all had a great time and were performing some crazy antics throughout the night, the party disbursted before midnight. Which is very early for some of the Mojos. Needless to say, even with everyone leaving at about the same time, Greg and I were STILL the last ones out the door. ha! Some things just never change. Here's some fun pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment