I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anniversary celebration

Ok, this is a little out of sequence. I've been terribly busy lately, OK.



A friend of ours got several of us tickets to go see Larry the Cable Guy. Turns out, the show was on Greg & my 10 year wedding anniversary, May 1. We all went to Olive Garden for dinner and then on to the show. And then some of us stopped by Tropical Liquers (GREAT place!!) afterwards for fruity drinks...STRONG fruity drinks. It was great fun and Larry the Cable Guy is HILARIOUS!! I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. Sorry, the pictures aren't very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment