I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memories


One of the things we did while my relatives were here from Tennessee was to do some sight-seeing. And a couple of the places we went to see were the houses that we all spent most of our time. The first one is in Raytown where we first lived after I was born. We lived there 5 years and then moved to Lee's Summit right before I started Kindergarten. The second house is where I grew up and spent most of my childhood.
There are a lot of wonderful memories associated with those two houses. They both have changed a bit. Some trees aren't there anymore or garages have been made into additional rooms. And the neighborhoods aren't full of childhood friends and classmates. They've all grown up now. But it's surprising how much things still look the same and how just seeing a place can bring back such vivid happy memories that have been tucked away for years.

1 comment: