I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm back....

I'm sorry I've been away for so long. For those of you that read this stuff.... thank you, and I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks. We've been so busy around here and Greg and I went out of town for our 10 year anniversary a week ago. (I'll post pictures this week.) And we've been on a dead run ever since we got back into town. Looks like this next week is going to be just as busy. BUT, that's good, because it's with my real estate business and our rock business SOOOO....I can't complain too much about that.

I will post pics and info soon, I promise. Thank you to all that keep up with my blog. It means a lot to know that someone is interested in your life. I know I'm interested in a lot of yours! See you soon!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment