I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, May 29, 2009

I miss you guys already!

One of my most very best friends, Rebecca, came to visit yesterday and stayed until today. We have been through a lot together through the years. Within the past couple of years she and her husband have adopted 3 children, 1 from China and 2 from Ethiopia (they already have 3 grown boys between them). She brought her 3 little girls. My boys had so much fun playing with them. They all got along so well and I think they really had a lot of fun. I hope they did! I miss you guys and can't wait to visit you all in a couple of months. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. Thanks! We had a fabulous time with you guys -- and you got some great pictures! I haven't even downloaded my pics yet. We got home from your house, I ran around like a crazy person getting ready for camping, and we just got home a little while ago from a great weekend of camping at the lake. By the way, thank you also for the very beautiful and sweet email you sent last Friday. You are a great mom, and you have two great boys! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete