I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bedtime conversations

Occasionally, I lay down with the boys at bedtime. Sometimes, I just lay there and rest before they drift off to sleep. Other times, we have little quiet conversations. This was last night's with Vince:

Vince: "Mommy, probably the best thing I like about you is the way you dress. You look pretty."

Mommy: " Well, thank you, Vincent. That is very nice."

Vince: "The second thing is you're nice and you have pretty eyes."

Mommy: "Oh, thank you, sweetie."

Vince: "But the most important thing is that I Love You. That's the most important thing."

Mommy: "I love you, too, honey."

No comments:

Post a Comment