I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Eve spent with family and great friends!

Happy New Year to everyone! We had a good one. Spent the evening with our biker group in KC. Enormous fun had by all! Thank you Axe & Sheri!! On New Year's Day we all rode to a little bar called DeJon's for lunch. It was a bit chilly. I decided not to take my bike. It was a little brisk for me. Greg was happy about that. He says I never ride with him anymore now that I have my own bike. Well, what can I say...


Well, the good times just lasted about a day after New Year's. I came down with a cold and was down for a couple of days. We had decided to stay in town an extra couple of days so we could go to "Game Night" over at one of our friends. But needless to say, I couldn't make it. Greg and the boys went. They had a great time. When Michael got home (mamaw and papaw's) he said, "Mommy, you HAVE to let us go back there". Here are some pictures. Looks like they're having fun.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I have too...bummer.

    ReplyDelete