I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Mojo New Year's Eve

I know it's a couple of weeks past New Year's Eve but thought I'd share some pics. Greg and I don't get out as much with the adults as we used to and we hadn't been to a New Year's Eve party in a few years. This year we decided to go back to KC to spend New Year's Eve with our Mojo friends. We love all the Mojos so much and are all so close. They are like our second family. We all had such a good time. We played Pin the ______ on the Mojo (haha) and even had our own little mascot. Harley was such a good sport. He just sat there and let us dress him up. Hope everyone is having a great start to 2009.








No comments:

Post a Comment