I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Anyone for pool and darts?

We had a nice evening Friday night. I told Greg that my reward for losing ANOTHER pound on JC was not to do anything Friday night but relax and enjoy myself. So, we got on our comfortable clothes and made a couple of cocktails and went down and played some pool. We hadn't played pool in probably a year. Can you believe that! We've got this great pool table downstairs and haven't had time to play. The kids were playing really well together in their room. They came down later and Greg taught them how to play darts. It was a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment