I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

67 years....WOW!



We went back to Kansas this past weekend to visit Greg's family. They were all having an Anniversary party with cake and ice cream for his parents. They've been married 67 years! That is so awesome!! What a testiment to the institution of marriage. We had such a good time visiting with everyone. It was a short visit. Greg had to work until 5:30 Sat. night. We didn't get into Marysville, KS until 10:30pm and stayed in KS until 6:30 Sun. before heading home. It was late when we got back home but the kids slept in the car so it was all good. I told Greg we be about 100 years old if we made it to our 67th anniversary. And I guess that's all well and good if we haven't lost our marbles by then....ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment