I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Who are you and what have you done with my children?....

This might not seem like a big deal to some people but the fact that this room is THIS clean is pretty amazing to me. And the fact that the boys cleaned it up themselves this morning before going to school without even being told makes it even more amazing. I had gone down to sleep on the couch about 5:00am this morning. I was keeping Greg up coughing so much. So, I got up late and was rushing around trying to get myself ready and breakfast for the kids and them off to school on time. I didn't even notice their room until this afternoon. I had to take a picture. It was SPOTLESS! And the beds look like you can bounce a dime off of them.... army reg!! Wahoo! Way to go boys!


1 comment: