I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Moments like these.....

I was putting the boys to bed tonight and had the sweetest conversations with them. I laid down with them both as they frequently ask me to do. As I was laying with Michael, I asked him if he had a good time today and he said, "Yes". I told him I loved him and he said "I love you, too". Then I said, "I love you more" and he said "I love YOU more". And we went back and forth about 1/2 a dozen times until I just gave him a great big hug and he said, "Yeah, I won". ha!

When I went to lay down with Vince, I asked him the same question. "Did you have a good time today?" He said, Yes and that he really enjoyed the swimming and the presents. And then he said, "But the best part was spending time with my family. That was the more important part." I couldn't believe it. My little 6 year old. It was so cute and made me so proud.

They are such good boys and I never thought I could feel such tremendous love for 2 human beings that can make me so crazy at times. I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment