I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beautiful morning

This is the view I saw this morning. Ok.....maybe not....since we don't have an ocean in our back yard. BUT, if you could just close your eyes and picture this in your head. I was going through the kitchen this morning heading outside to take care of all the animals. It was still dark. And those of you who know where we live, know that we have a great big pond on the west side of our property. As I looked out the kitchen window that overlooks the pond, I saw the most beautiful full moon and it's reflection on our pond. It was breathtaking. It was just about to go down behind the trees. Of course, I went out to take a picture but the picture wouldn't take so this is the best I could find. Trust me, it was beautiful.....something you see in a movie or professional picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment