I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a good time at the Retreat!



Today, Michael had his 1st communion retreat at the church. Greg and I went with him and left Vince with a babysitter. It was Michael's special day and he had a great time. All of his classmates were there with their parents. They made unlevened bread, watched a video & took a tour of the church and learned some very important meanings behind the traditions of the church. They also made a banner that each child will put on the pew the day of his/her 1st communion. It was a fun afternoon. Michael is ready for his 1st communion. He constantly wants to pretend that Greg or I am Father Bob and we give him communion.

No comments:

Post a Comment