I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Is this a healthy snack or what!

The boys were out of school again today for spring break and this is the snack I made for them after they got up from their naps. AND they TOLD me what they wanted for a snack. I didn't pick this out for them. I am so thankful they like the "good" foods. They will eat most vegetables and pretty much ALL fruits. Vince is a little picky but Michael will eat most things put in front of him. He'll eat things that some adults won't eat. Ha! It makes cooking so much easier.

1 comment:

  1. What good little snackers! It's great to have kids that are NOT picky eaters! My girls will eat most any veggie and fruit too. In fact, they just pretty much eat everything!

    ReplyDelete