I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The best feeling in the world

I did some reflecting tonight. Sometimes the boys want me to lay down with them when they go to sleep. It's comforting to them and, to tell you the truth, they go down a lot easier when I do lay down with them for a few minutes. I guess they don't feel the need to talk and chatter so much if I'm laying there with them. Who knows. Anyway, as I lay there tonight (1st with Michael and then with Vince) I couldn't help but think about how much I love them and how special they are to me. I never thought I would love anyone SO MUCH and SO UNCONDITIONALLY.

As I lay there with Michael, I thought about how tough he was and how he struggled so much the first 2 months of his prescious little life. I thought about how I prayed day and night for him to get stronger and how he fought with every ounce of his being to breath and get better. I thought about how he is now. He's still that tough guy and a strong little fighter.

As I lay next to Vince I thought about how sweet he is and how I can have the nicest conversations with him even though he's only 6 years old. I thought about how onery he is but how thoughtful and kind he can be at the same time.

I layed there with both of them and couldn't peel the smile off my face. I could have stayed there the rest of the night because I was so peaceful and happy. I love my boys so much. All of them. Even you, Greg. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment