I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sound advice

A friend forwarded me a slide show yesterday that had some really good advice. And it came at a really good time for me. I know there are a lot of you (or possible just some) out there that are either going through or getting ready to go through....Menapause. Yes, the dreaded "M" word. Well, my doctor has informed me that I'm in the peri-menapausal stage. Well, I don't want to ellaborate too much because I think most of you get what that is.... but, basically, I've turned into this cyclical "psycho-crazed-emotionally-insane" woman. My husband half the time doesn't know who I am or what I have done with the calm, kind and easy-going girl that he married. HA!! (Wouldn't HE like to know!!....ha...just kidding).


So, anyway, I'm doing what I can with medication, exercising, DRUGS and alcohol (ha...just kidding.... well, actually, not really....) to head off some of my emotional outbursts. And when I got my friends email, it made me feel a little better. So, I'm going to print it out and tape it up on my dresser mirror in my bedroom where I'll see it everyday and be reminded to just stay calm and everything will be OK. Aaaaahhhhhh......... Here it is:

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply. Speak Kindly. And leave the rest to God.



No comments:

Post a Comment